Broker Relationship Specialist
Nationwide Appraisal Network, based in Oldsmar, FL, is currently seeking a Broker Relationship Specialist. This key sales position that will include building out an effective sales plan to ensure we are reaching out to target accounts and meeting our goals. The Broker Relationship Specialist is an advocate and ambassador of our Delivery + 1% mantra, playing a key role in our culture of accountability, proactive effort, and consistently rising above expectations. They understand the importance of teamwork, communication, proactive follow through. The Broker Relationship Specialist opportunity is tailored to an individual who wants to work for a company whose vision is to provide valuation services with a commitment to core principles so powerful that they fundamentally change the perception of Appraisal Management Companies, and with a mission to compliantly serve as a knowledge base for, and a bridge between, our loan origination and appraiser partners, driven by a commitment to transparency, accountability, innovation, and service. These aspirations and principles represent the core of who NAN is as a company, and we intend to maintain that identity throughout our continued growth and expansion. Candidates who have a desire to work within a growing team, provide the ultimate white glove customer service to our lender clients and appraiser partners, and growing and developing their skills within the evolving mortgage and real estate appraisal industry should apply. This Broker Relationship Specialist will report directly to the Sr. Regional Sales Manager.
· Build a call plan daily, and faithfully execute that plan to consistently meet productivity goals, measured daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
· Educate and develop target accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities to hand off to regional sales leaders.
· Research leads, locate contact information, build database of prospects, and develop strategies to target key accounts.
· Connect with prospects via phone, email, and through other social media touch points.
· Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists and contacts within a defined territory; research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through discovery calls and email campaigns.
· Generate sales-ready meetings and qualified leads for Regional Sales Managers (RSM) following NAN qualification criteria.
· Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems and effectively communicate how NAN can solve them.
· Maintain knowledge and awareness of NAN products and competitive advantages.
· Work closely with the Sr. Regional Sales Manager and sales & marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
· Achieve targets consistently to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives.
· Ability to research leads, develop strategies to target key accounts.
· Document daily activities and coordinate with Sr. Regional Sales Manager and Salesforce.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Use and maintain the Salesforce system according to NAN standards; provide metrics on leads; maintain detailed account profiles and lead progress.
• Efficient time management to produce fast response times.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Upbeat, positive attitude.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and easily.
• Work in a team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ambitious, goal-oriented individual, driven by results.
• Ability to be assertive and service oriented, while acting with integrity and credibility.
• Ability to research, analyze data, and effectively prioritize workflow.
• Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and achieve results.
• Office 365 experience preferred.
• Salesforce experience preferred.
• Experience in sales role.
• Experience in Mortgage Industry.
• Has proven track record in a sales role.
• Capable of achieving results with goals clearly outlined.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to JMcMullen@nan-amc.com