Noun ( Nan-ner )
An individual who brings personality, a positive attitude and lives by the ‘Delivery+1%’ mantra. See also: #NFL
At NAN, we’re not just a company, we’re a family. If you’re looking to be challenged and grow with one of the top appraisal management companies in the nation, then it’s time to #DoItTheNANWay.
There are currently no open positions.
Looking for an upbeat, go-getter with a positive attitude who wants to work with a rapidly expanding real estate appraisal management company. Team member must be dependable, trustworthy, and have reliable transportation. Our new team member is required to be a strong team player and take direction well.
Job Duties: The person chosen for this position will be conducting quality control on our incoming appraisal reports. This position is full-time, and candidate must be able to work Monday – Friday, all NAN shifts available.
The QC Team Member is an advocate and ambassador of our Delivery + 1% mantra, playing a key role in our culture of accountability, proactive effort, and consistently rising above expectations. They understand the importance of teamwork, communication, proactive follow through and leadership by example.
- Maintain personal production levels including meeting daily quotas
- Review appraisal products with the objective to verify their compliance with USPAP, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and/or Client Specific guidelines
- Deliver completed appraisal reports to clients following client specific processes
- Assist team in reaching department goals including maintaining designated queues and meeting daily quotas
- Communicate directly with appraisers to coordinate report revisions, client underwriting conditions and completion deadlines
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Possess great communication and organizational skills
- Exhibit excellent customer service
- Work in a fast paced sometimes high-pressure environment
- Operate a computer with MS Office/Outlook/Windows/Adobe
- Listen and follow directions
- Adapt to change easily and quickly
- Work in a TEAM environment.
- Work well with and without supervision
- Work with time sensitive issues professionally
- Navigate the internet
- Type 45 wpm
- Other duties as assigned
- EXPERIENCE IN THE APPRAISAL INDUSTRY A PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes to SCaprioli@nan-amc.com