ACE (automated collateral evaluation) is a Freddie Mac appraisal waiver solution and NAN is a verified software partner for the PDR (Property Data Report) solution. ACE+ PDR (automated collateral evaluation plus property data report) is a new capability that allows lenders to originate cash-out and certain no cash-out refinance loans without an appraisal. With ACE+ PDR, additional property information is physically collected on-site by trained data collectors using the Freddie Mac PDR dataset, in lieu of an appraisal.
|Estimated Turn Times
ACE+ PDR Exterior & Interior - < 3 days
- Faster Turn Times < 3 days
- Reduction to Borrower Cost
- Determined by eligibility through Freddie Mac
- The Seller must submit the loan to Loan Product Advisor® (LPASM) and receive a Risk Class of Accept
- The last LPA Feedback Certificate must indicate that the loan is eligible for a PDR. (This represents the “ACE+ PDR offer”)
- The final submission of the loan to Loan Selling Advisor® must indicate a representation and warranty relief status is “Y” or “Yes”
Are You Currently Ordering Freddie Mac's Appraisal Waiver Solution?
Delivering the ACE+ PDR through Freddie Mac’s bACE API
As you may have heard, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have worked together to develop the Uniform Property Dataset (UPD). The UPD consists of all required, conditionally required, and optional data elements for GSE property data collection and supports a full interior and exterior data collection, with images and floor plan for the subject property. To get ahead of this integration and delivery, we are asking our lender partners to move forward with the recent release from Freddie Mac advising lenders to establish the relationship with their waiver providers (NAN) within Freddie Mac’s Loan Advisor.
FOUR EASY STEPS
- Open the Loan Advisor Registration Page and select “Click Here to Open the Request Form”
- Select “Get Started”
- Fill in your Company Information and add Nationwide Appraisal Network (NAN) as the AMC Name and firstname.lastname@example.org
as the AMC Email Address.
- Select “I Agree” to authorize NAN to continue to act on your behalf, and “Submit”
For additional instructions for establishing the relationship through Freddie Mac’s Loan Advisor, please download the following document.