Fannie/Freddie Hybrid 1004/70H
NAN is proud to offer a broad spectrum of Appraisal Modernization products and solutions including hybrid appraisals. A hybrid appraisal assignment is when the scope of work includes reviewing a recent report containing an interior/exterior standardized property data report that has been performed by a third-party inspector in lieu of the appraiser performing a personal inspection.
|Estimated Turn Times
Fannie/Freddie Hybrid 1004/70H - Quote
- Determined by eligibility through Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- Reduce origination cycle time in high volume market conditions
- Better control of valuation costs in high volume market conditions
- Provides operational through put without the risk of high costs and high turn times when market conditions dictate high demand for appraisals.
- Pilot Only
- Excercising 1004 Hybrid appraisal option per Fannie Mae guidelines with respect to the Value Acceptance + Property Data waiver solution.