Private Money Appraisals
Many private lending companies are groups of investors who pool their capital to finance loans. The application requirements may differ from traditional lenders.
At NAN, our Private Money Team understands the specific valuation needs for Private Money Loans and works with a network of appraisers around the country who are familiar with providing appraisal reports that include two values: “as is” and “as repaired” as well as analyzing budgets and plans and specs in order to complete an accurate appraisal the private money lender can count on.
- Close faster than Traditional Loans
- Less Rigorous Underwriting
- More Lenient on Credit Scores and Debt-to-Income Ratios
- Rental Property Investors
- Fix and Flips
- Purchase Commercial Real Estate