Private Money Appraisals
Many private lending companies are groups of investors who pool their capital to finance loans. The application requirements may differ from traditional lenders.
At NAN, our New Construction Team is trained to communicate and review plans and specs which includes materials, fixtures, size and finishes as well as the quality of construction and proposed improvements in comparison with other sales in the market. Our team also works with a network of appraisers around the country who are familiar with providing accurate appraisal reports the lender can count on.
- Close faster than Traditional Loans
- Less Rigorous Underwriting
- More Lenient on Credit Scores and Debt-to-Income Ratios
- Rental Property Investors
- Fix and Flips
- Purchase Commercial Real Estate