As a national Appraisal Management Company we are constantly working with new and existing clients to ensure everyone is getting the most out of their experience in working with Nationwide Appraisal Network. The first part of creating a successful start of a new relationship is to have a good understanding of our client’s goals and objectives in entering into this partnership. Understanding values and direction allows us to create a profile to work from in order to customize features and options within our platform that will help them in reaching those goals.
At Nationwide Appraisal Network we work hard to ensure that the relationship starts smoothly and seamlessly. We encourage open feedback and communication, especially in the early stages of the relationships so we can make adjustments and tweak certain services to fit our client’s needs the best way we can.
One of the options we offer to our clients is our Panel+™ service. This service provides the client with a compliant way to keep their relationships with their existing appraisers while shifting the appraisal management piece to Nationwide Appraisal Network. We often hear from clients who have been handling the management piece internally and have gotten to a point where their business is growing and they no longer have the man power or hours to put into managing the appraisal process. However, since they have been managing it in house, they want to keep their appraisal panel intact even though they are switching to an Appraisal Management Company. This service is the perfect solution!
Here are the top 5 reasons we encourage our clients to take advantage of the Panel+™ service:
- You’re appraisers stay with you. You provide us with the names and contact information of the appraisers you wish to add to your approved panel and our vendor relations team will take care of the rest.
- You have a platform to manage appraiser performance. With our appraiser scorecard, you can manage your appraiser’s quality, communication, and timeliness on all assignments. The scorecards are used by your account managers within our team to manage the appraisers for you.
- We will scrub investor lists. At the time of getting set up in our system as a new client, we ask if you have any investors that we may need to scrub. You tell us who they are and our system will automatically flag the appraisers profile if they are not eligible for a particular order.
- Quarterly updates on your panel’s performance. If you choose, every quarter, your Customer Success Manager will send you a report on your panel’s performance and make recommendations to you based on other appraisers in a particular area if there are any weak spots found.
- Continuous administrative management by NAN including ensuring licenses and insurance are current, end of year taxes, appraisal fee payments, and compliance management. We handle everything for you so you can focus on your business.
For more information on this service, please contact Joni Pilgrim at email@example.com or call 888-760-8899 xt 207. We look forward to hearing from you.