Start Ordering Value Acceptance + Property Data NOW
Appraisal Modernization represents an effort to move the current appraisal process into the future while continuing to ensure the integrity of the appraisal process. It involves leveraging technologies, data, and analytics to enhance the management of collateral risk, making the process more efficient for everyone, including lenders, borrowers, appraisers, and secondary-market investors.
NAN is proud to offer many Appraisal Modernization products such as: ACE+ PDR, Fannie/Freddy Desktop 1004/70D , Fannie Freddie Hybrid 1004/70H, and Fannie Value Acceptance + Property Data. We understand that these risk-based spectrum of valuation products are here to meet all of your lending needs.
Fannie Value Acceptance + Property Data extends value acceptance (appraisal waiver) benefits to more borrowers while identifying current subject property characteristics including condition.
Here's How It Works
Extends value acceptance (appraisal waiver) benefits to more borrowers while identifying current subject property characteristics including condition.
Quick & Easy Steps to Placing an ACE+ PDR Order
- To create an account with NAN click HERE or login to your
existing NAN account.
- Once logged in, hover over the green plus sign (+) at the top
right corner showing “NEW ORDER” and select “Appraisal”
- Select Appraisal Form Type: “Value Acceptance + Property
- Enter order information, including loan number.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- If you have questions regarding placing an order, please
Property data collectors cannot share the property data collection and should refer any questions to the lender.
Value acceptance better reflects the actual process which uses data and technology to accept the lender-provided value. (Note that we are using “value acceptance (appraisal waiver)” for a period of time and will eventually move to “value acceptance” after the market absorbs this change.)
- Increased Operational Efficiencies
- Day 1 Certainty
- Reduced loan Origination Costs
- One-unit properties, including condominiums
- Limited cash-out refi transactions
- Cash-out refi transactions
- Purchase transactions
- Loan casefiles that receive an
- Properties in high-needs rural locations, as
identified by FHFA